Staff Wanted >
J-Hoppers Kumano Yunomine Guesthouse's Staff
Language: Japanese, English, Italian (beginner)
I like: liquor (especially Japanese sake), jazz, books, my lovely pets
Language: Japanese, English
I like: exploring nature attraction, trekking, playing the guitar, DIY
Language: Japanese, English, Chinese (beginner)
I like: studying language, Japanese sake, having delicious food, Osaka
Free Accommodation Staff [Enjoy Free Hot Spring & Kumano Kodo Hiking!]
Work Hard, Soak Long!! - Not farm stay, but you can experience Japan's country nostalgic life.
The best free-accommodation job for Onsen lovers and hikers. You can enjoy our hot spring to your heart's content. There are also some other onsens located surrounding areas. We are located on one of the Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage routes, and there are many hiking courses in our neighbor.
We cover the round-trip transportation expenses from/to Osaka, Nara and Tsu if you stay at the hostel more than 1 month.
This application is only for those who can match the following criteria.
- Those who have a visa that allows you to work such as a working holiday visa, a student visa or a spouse visa. (We cannot sponsor any cleaning staff or free accommodation staff in accordance with the regulation of the work visa. A person with a tourist visa cannot work while in Japan.)
- Those who can speak English or Japanese to communicate with other staff.
- Those who are willing to contribute to a positive and enthusiastic team. Whether it be cleaning, organizing events or odd jobs around the hostel.
- We provide you with a dormitory bed. You will have full use of all of the common facilities in the hostel: Showers, toilets, laundry and a full kitchen and T.V room. We also have free wifi Internet access in all of the hostels, which you are entitled to use.
- Basically you need to do cleaning work for 15 hours per week. We may ask you to help with some repairing and renovation work, translation or organizing events and parties.