Staff Wanted >
Gion Ryokan Q-beh's Staff
Language: Chinese, Japanese, English
I like: cooking, eating, traveling and watching movie
Language: Japanese, English, a little bit of reading Hangul
I like: dancing, watching movies (not horror), listening to Kpop, green colour and dogs (big and fluffy one).
Language: Japanese, English
I like: playing the guitar, watching movies and traveling
This application is only for those who can match the following criteria.
- Those who have a visa that allows you to work such as a working holiday visa, a student visa or a spouse visa. (We cannot sponsor any cleaning staff or free accommodation staff in accordance with the regulation of the work visa. A person with a tourist visa cannot work while in Japan.)
- Those who can speak English or Japanese to communicate with other staff.
- Those who are willing to contribute to a positive and enthusiastic team. Whether it be cleaning, organizing events or odd jobs around the hostel.
- We provide you with a dormitory bed. You will have full use of all of the common facilities in the hostel: Showers, toilets, laundry and a full kitchen and T.V room. We also have free wifi Internet access in all of the hostels, which you are entitled to use.
- Basically you need to do cleaning work for 15 hours per week. We may ask you to help with some repairing and renovation work, translation or organizing events and parties.