Staff Wanted >
Gion Ryokan Q-beh's Staff
Hometown: Rural Okayama/Hiroshima
Language: Japanese, English, Mandarin (beginner)
I like: traveling, music, sunset, ukulele, fishing, alpacas, art museums
This application is only for those who can match the following criteria.
- Those who have a visa that allows you to work such as a working holiday visa, a student visa or a spouse visa. (We cannot sponsor any cleaning staff or free accommodation staff in accordance with the regulation of the work visa. A person with a tourist visa cannot work while in Japan.)
- Those who can speak English or Japanese to communicate with other staff.
- Those who are committed to work for at least 3 months
- Cleaning work for a hostel for 3-4 hours per a day (11:00 - 14:00, 10:00 - 14:00, 11:00 - 15:00)
- 2-5 days working per week (We arrange the working shift in a manner most consistent with staff's wishes)
- Pay: 940 yen/hour
- Transportation allowance provided (maximum 800JPY per day)
- First 2 months is trial period
- Paid vacation days provided after 6 months working
- Performance-based compensation provided per year
- You will have full use of all of the common facilities in the hostel: Showers, toilets, laundry and a full kitchen and T.V room. We also have free wifi Internet access in all of the hostels, which you are entitled to use.